Summer is the best time for those who want to turn to street markets, and spend a pleasant evening dedicated to the discovery of handicrafts and interesting opportunities. The official start of summer is still a bit far, but we want to welcome it by giving you some suggestions.
Città della Domenica is the first amusement park in Italy. Open in 1963, it celebrates its 50th birthday during the 2013 season. It spreads over a surface of 100 acres, along the hill that overlooks Perugia and offers to visitors a spectacular view.
Salerno is one of the many beauties that you can visit in Campania. The region is a combination of landscape and architectural charm, and Salerno iplays a crucial role. Among the milestones for anyone who wants to discover its highlights, there is the Cathedral, whose construction dates back to the early eleventh century, and the National Museum of Agro Picentino, where you can learn the main historical events of the area, since prehistoric times.
Tuscany is a wonderful land, where you can experience moments of absolute relaxation and discover an outstanding cultural and natural heritage. A very cheap way to find it out is staying at a farmhouse, and today we show the offer of Farmhouse Podere San Giorgio, located in Radicofani, in the province of Siena.
The new rules concerning the regulation of inspectionsof farmhouses in Sardinia date back to a few days ago. The regional government has approved a phased introduction of controls on the details of farmhouse activities: in fact, the procedures will not begin before October 15, 2013.
Umbria is a wonderful land both for its landscape and for the chance to spend holidays that can regenerate physically and spiritually. The opportunities to spend some days relaxing in Umbria are so many, and today we mention one at Countryside Holiday House Borgo Solario, located in Castiglione del Lago, in the province of Perugia.
Location: Capaccio (SA)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Begin to prepare the pastry: sift the flour with the baking powder and a pinch of salt, then add the sugar and the grated rind of half a lemon.
- Open the mixture and stand in the center lard, egg yolk and whole egg: Work the dough quickly.
- Wrap it in a sheet of wax paper and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile buttered and floured 19-20 molds in the shape of boat.
- After the time necessary to roll out the dough obtaining a sheet thickness of about 3 mm. and coated it with stencils, cutting the excess on the edge.
- Spread the jam boats in freeing up the dough on the board.
- Roll out the pastry trimmings and make a new pastry: cut small pieces at a time and place them on the boats as a ‘cover’ by joining the dough on the edges.
- Beat the egg in a dish and brush it with the ‘bocconotti’ on the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 30 minutes leave them there: once cooked should be golden brown on the outside and perfectly cooked inside.
- Let cool, then remove them from the molds and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Summer is approaching, and people are beginning to plan their holidays, but also to look around to discover interesting events. The music is undoubtedly appreciated by those who want to go out in the evenings during the summer, so if you want some tasty information, the next lines are for you.
Choosing places that can effectively exemplify the beauty of Tuscany is really difficult: are numerous towns and villages that can enchant anyone who loves this wonderful land full of natural and cultural resources.
- farm holidays in tuscany
- farmhouses province of florence
- farmhouses province of Siena
- farmhouses Tuscany
- last minute farmhouses province of florence
- last minute farmhouses province of siena
- last minute farmhouses tuscany
- offers farmhouses province of florence
- offers farmhouses province of siena
- offers farmhouses tuscany
- san gimignano