- 50 g of sugar
- 100 ml of water
- 500 g of yogurt cream
- Wash the cherries, remove the stems and remove the stones. Cut them in half.
- Place in a nonstick saucepan sugar and dilute it with water. Bring on the heat and let simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat covered.
- Combine the cherries, mix well and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When there are 5 minutes at the end of cooking just to raise the flame.
- Put the cherries in syrup in a bowl and allow to cool.
- Spread the yogurt into cups, add the cherry syrup and let stand in refrigerator for half an hour before serving
Barbara Farinelli – www.lospicchiodaglio.it