Antoher advice from Sandra, owner at the B&B and Sile e Natura near Venice. Here is a recipe for scented oil for your body! Moisturizing and nourishing, it is gluten free and it has no preservatives.
- 50 ml of natural Jojoba oil with no added fragrances (you can find it at herbalist’s shop)
- 10 drops of essential oil of lavender;
- 10 drops of essential oil of incense.
- Jojoba oil is precious of the skin because it nourishes and moisturizes without to grease it, it is easily absorbed and it does not clog pores.
- The essential oil of lavender is well tolerated by the skin and has detoxifying, healing and soothing properties.
- The essential oil of incense facilitates meditation and helps you to control anxiety; it has excellent cosmetic properties as an anti-wrinkle and moisturizing.
- In a perfectly clean bottle pour the jojoba oil quantity indicated, then add the essential oils for a time with the help of the dropper.
- Rotate the vial gently to encourage the amalgamation of the ingredients, close the vial with the cap and put it resting for at least an hour before use.
- Use it after showering or bathing on your wet skin, massage with care. The delicate fragrance will persist for a long time during the day and your skin will remain hydrated and soft, improving its appearance and making it smooth and silky to the touch.
The product can be kept for several months, but out of direct sunlight.